News & Events
Dr. Paul Tabar’s Input on Lebanese Migration
Posted March 30, 2017 in Success Stories
Dr. Paul Tabar, a Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at LAU Beirut and the Chair of the Department of Humanities conducted an interview with the Arabic-based website: Lebanon Quora on the importance of the Lebanese migrants and their close relationship with their motherland. The article, which was published on March 26, 2017, also reflected on the Migration Studies program at LAU and its significance.
To read the article, click here.
- Dr. Ali Ali Discusses Constraints on Syrians and Lebanon’s Syrian Refugee Policy
- A New Publication by a Professor and his Student in Migration Studies
- LAU holds a lecture with Professor Martin Beck
- Professor Peggy Levitt Teaching Migration Studies at LAU
- “Diplomacy and Consular Services” course: Incorporating Theory and Practice
- No upcoming events at the moment.