News & Events
Graduate Assistantships: M.A. in International Affairs and M.A. in Migration Studies
Posted May 23, 2017 in Academics
The Department of Social Sciences is currently accepting Graduate Assistantship applications for current and new students in the following programs (for Fall 2017):
Graduate Assistantships (GA) are intended to enhance students’ educational experiences by providing academic services, such as teaching and research, to their department and school. In return, a percentage of their tuition fees is waived.
The last day to apply is June 30, 2017.
Interested applicants should fill and send their application forms (see below) with scanned copies of two (2) letters of recommendations electronically to:*
M.A. in International Affairs
M.A. in Migration Studies
Ms. Chantal Chaoul (applicants in Beirut)
*Only new applicants should submit recommendation letters.
Forms for Graduate Assistantship
- Dr. Paul Tabar’s Input on Lebanese Migration
- Dr. Ali Ali Discusses Constraints on Syrians and Lebanon’s Syrian Refugee Policy
- A New Publication by a Professor and his Student in Migration Studies
- LAU holds a lecture with Professor Martin Beck
- Professor Peggy Levitt Teaching Migration Studies at LAU
- No upcoming events at the moment.