Dr. Ahmad Kabbani is a professor of chemistry .His research interests include using NMR and X-ray diffraction to solve for structure in solution and solid state, preparation of bioactive coordination compounds, supramolecular chemistry, π- π stacking, preparation of metal nanoparticles from biological precursors, large scale grapheme synthesis, and Nanoself assembly in perylene derivatives.
- A.T.Kabbani, H. Hammud, A. Ghanoum. Chem.Pharm.Bull. (pharmaceutical society of Japan), paper will appear in Vol.55 No.5(2007).
- A.T.Kabbani, H. Hammud, A. Ghanoum, Bulletin of Electrochemistry 22,81-96 (2006).
- A.T.Kabbani, H. Ramadan, H. Hammud, A. Ghanoum and Y. Mneimenh, Journal of the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 4,339-344 (2005) .
- M. Zaworotoho, G.M. Manus, H.H. Hammud, A.T.Kabbani and M.S.Massoud, Cambridge Crystallographic Data Center, CCDC-281077(2005).
- A.Kabbani and S.Doma , International Journal of Applied mathematics 18,165-177(2005).
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, University of California-Davis, USA
- M.S. in Organic Chemistry, 1974, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- License in Chemistry, 1974,Lebanese University
Professor of Chemistry
Office: BB 1103