News: Academics & Events
Princeton Review MCAT 2015 Session
Dear Junior and Senior Students,
The MCAT has undergone its biggest change since its inception.
• As much as 50% of the content has changed.
• MCAT 2015 is 7 hours and 30 minutes.
• There’s also a new score scale.
As part of the efforts of the Department of Natural Sciences to prepare Premed students for the NEW Medical College Admission Test (MCAT 2015), the Princeton Review MCAT session, in partnership with CEP@LAU, will be giving two sessions in both campuses as follows:
- Date: Tuesday April 14, 2015
- Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Location: Frem Auditorium 205
- Date: Wednesday April 15, 2015
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Location: Business Building 903
In these Strategy Sessions, we will
- inform you of the changes,
- show you their impact on the new test, and
- teach you sample problems using The Princeton Review methods.
- No upcoming events at the moment.