Institute for Social Justice and Conflict Resolution
Plan of Activities
Annual Plan of Activities - 2018-2019
- Establish a pool of associates and research fellows in the field of Social Justice and Conflict Resolution.
- Hold a public speaking lecture series on social justice and conflict resolution topics in the Middle East.
- Expand research and publication on conflict resolution, peace building, and reconciliation in Syria.
- Build affiliations with institutions and entities that share the vision and objectives of the institute.
- Organize an academic conference on conflict resolution in divided Arab states.
- Develop an understanding of the politics of refugee governance in comparative and cross-regional perspective through the organization of student exchange visits and workshops.