Early Childhood Center
Summer Camp 2016posted on 10/06/2014
Summer Camp 2016: Tentative Dates
Welcome to Summer 2016 at ECC!!
This year, the ECC will open its doors for 1 summer session.
· Summer 2016: Starting June 6, 2016 until end of August (registration deadline: May 16)
Our Summer Program
Our staff includes a team of teachers with knowledge and experience in the field of early childhood education to give each child a chance to bloom and excel through play and educational activities.
- Dance - Zumba in the LAU Dance room.
- Ball sports – Basketball- Football
- Gardening and nature
- Reading – Visits to the LAU Library.
- Science discovery and exploration (on LAU grounds)
- Playground and bikes
- Indoor activities
Each week has special themed activities. The ECC summer program offers indoor and outdoor activities, plus opportunities for exploration, fun and friendships. Our program group children by age and encourage their growing abilities to make choices, work with others, and assume responsibilities.
We have 4 essential rules when planning our activities: they must be developmentally appropriate; safe; have educational value; and it must be fun!
How to Apply:
Please fill out the four documents below, print them, and submit the application by hand to the ECC, located in Shannon 2200, 1st floor. Along with 2 passport photos and a photocopy of the child’s ID.
Tuition (per Month) - TTC
· 8:00 am till 2:00 pm: $715
Fees include breakfast, lunch and snack.
*25% discount offered to LAU FT faculty, staff.
- Children between 2 years up to 6 years of age
- Places are limited and children are registered on a first come first, first served basis.
- Applications accepted on a monthly basis.
* Pick up your payment slip from the ECC office at the time of registration and pay at the business office located on the underground floor of the Irwin Building.
Opening of the ECCposted on 23/01/2014
The Department of Education in the School of Arts and Sciences is happy to announce the opening of the LAU Early Childhood Center (ECC) as of spring 2014.
An open house for the ECC will take place on February 5 and 6, 2014 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. The ECC will officially open on February 13, 2014.
- Opening day: February 13, 2014
- The monthly tuition cost is $600 until 2:30pm and $50 per additional hour (until 4:30pm)
- A 25% discount will be offered to all LAU faculty, staff & students
- We accept children between 1.8 years (20 months) - 3.5 years of age
- Registration is now open for Spring and Fall 2014
- There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $50
- We accept applications on a monthly basis
Kindly note that places are limited and children are registered on a first come, first served basis.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call us at extensions: 1965 or 1265. Visits to the ECC are also welcome.