Nadim Mohsen joined LAU in 2003 as a part-time instructor of Cultural Studies and Political Science, and was appointed in Spring 2010 as a full–time instructor of Cultural Studies and Philosophy.
In addition to his academic career, Mr. Mohsen is a political columnist who has been publishing articles regularly in various Lebanese newspapers. He is also a music composer and a poet.
- (God’s Politics) “سياسة الله”, (So as not to be by Coincidence) “كي لا نكون بالصدفة”, both political books, 2007
- (Fire Dance) “رقص النّار”, a music album (Lyricist and Composer), 2004
- (Towards a Dynamic Religion) “نحو دين حركيّ”, Ittijah (إتّجاه), 15, 325-346, December 1999 – February 2000
- (Parties for Bid) “أحزاب المناقصة”, a book of socio-political articles, published by Dar al-Jadeed (دار الجديد), Beirut, Lebanon, 2000
- (Resemblance) “شَبَه”, a music album (Lyricist and Composer), 1999
- (Moles) “شامات”, a collection of poems published by Dar al-Jadeed (دار الجديد), Beirut, Lebanon, 1998
- (Staying up the Day) “سهران نهار”, a collection of poems published by Beesan Library (مكتبة بيسان), Beirut, Lebanon, 1995
- DEA in Political Sociology, 2006, from the Lebanese University, Beirut, Lebanon
- M.A. in Social Development, 2002, from the Lebanese University, Beirut, Lebanon
- B.S. in Economics, 1984, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Instructor of Cultural Studies and Philosophy
Office: NICOL 114