Therese Nasrallah is a Senior Instructor if English/Applied Linguisitics.
Mrs. Therese Nasrallah is a holder of BA in Literature and MS in English /Applied Linguistics from Mankato State University, USA and has been teaching academic English at LAU since 1988.
Mrs. Nasrallah has served on University and School councils at LAU such as the Library Council, Admissions Council, College Life Council, and the School Advisory Council.
She has participated in several workshops sponsored by the British Council and universities in the U.K. and U.S.A. on communication skills and teaching English at the University level.
Her areas of interests are to redefine the role of the Department of English Instruction in furthering students’ academic and professional language skills and to offer assistance in developing students’ abilities to be successful in their university studies.
- helping the Municipal Council in Ferzol, Bekaa Valley in organizing a series of lectures on raising awareness of social issues, and
- giving workshops and helping to organize programs on teaching of pre-university English.
Developing teaching/learning Materials (unpublished) for
- writing the research paper
- writing critiques and argumentation
- speaking and listening skills
Senior Instructor of English/Applied Linguistics
Associate Director, Writing Center (Byblos)