She coordinated and organized, in collaboration with the British Council, a workshop with different schools on how to debate. This project involved her students who tutored high school students.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: textbook, grade 12. World Heritage Publishers.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: workbook, grade 12.World Heritage Publishers.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: Teacher’s Guide, grade 12. World Heritage Publishers.
- Haraty, N. & A. Oueini (2003). “The Carrot or The Stick What Motivates Students.” The Association Of American International Colleges and Universities (AAIC).
- Haraty, N. & R. Mohsen (2002). A taste of the Real Thing: Public Speaking Activities for Deaf Students. CTAM Journal.
- Haraty, N & A. Oueini (2001). Current Research in Multilingualism and Education in Lebanon. A report in Mediterranean Journal Of Educational Studies, 6(1), pp. 81–90.
- BA, 1978, English Literature, Lebanese University
- MLA, 1994, University of Western Maryland, US
- Thesis title: Media Bias in the Middle East
- EdD., 2007, University of Brunel, England
Dissertation title: Giving and Receiving Compliments in Lebanon
Office: Nicol 103