She co -ordinated and organized in collaboration with the British Council a workshop with different schools on how to debate. This project involved her students who tutored high school students.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: textbook, grade 12. World Heritage Publishers.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: workbook, grade 12.World Heritage Publishers.
- Oueini A. & N. Haraty (2000) Stepping Stone: Teacher’s Guide, grade 12. World Heritage Publishers.
- Haraty, N & A. Oueini (2001). Current Research in Multilingualism and Education in Lebanon. A report in Mediterranean Journal Of Educational Studies, 6(1), pp. 81–90.
- Haraty, N. & R. Mohsen (2002). A taste of the Real Thing: Public Speaking Activities for Deaf Students. CTAM Journal.
- Haraty, N. & A. Oueini (2003). “The Carrot or The Stick What Motivates Students.” The Association Of American International Colleges and Universities (AAIC).
- B.A., 1978. English Literature. Lebanese University
- M.L.A., 1994. University of Western Maryland, USA
- Thesis title: ‘Media Bias in the Middle East
- Ed.D., 2007. University of Brunel, England
Dissertation title: ‘Giving and Receiving Compliments in Lebanon’
Office: Nicol 103