Continuing Professional Development for Schools
The Department of Education in collaboration with Levant Distributors is hosting a two-day continuing professional development event for school principals and school teachers on Friday, February 26, 2016 and Saturday, February 27, 2016.
This continuing professional development event is aimed to expose you to the latest in the educational field. This year’s main theme is on “School Improvement”. The topics of the presentations are:
- School Improvement: Overview
- Singaporean Math
- Teaching, Reading, and Writing with a Twist, Teaching Before History; student teachers developing historical thinking,
- Early Childhood Education
- Teacher Vocabulary and Grammar with a Twist
- The Teacher as Practitioner Researcher.
The Department of Education would like to invite all principals, coordinators, and teachers to attend for free and share with us their experiences.
The event is sponsored by Levant s.a.l. distributors.
Click here to view the full program.
Registration closes on Thursday, February 25, 2016.
- Quality and Innovation in Teacher Professional Development: Issues and Challenges
Nov 9–10, 2017
UNESCO office in Beirut