News & Events
Inclusion initiative at LAU’s Early Childhood Center
The Department of Education at the Lebanese American University in collaboration with Step Together is holding a meeting to introduce an inclusion initiative at LAU’s Early Childhood Center/ Lab School entitled Thinking Together: Embracing Diversity in Education. The Step Together team will introduce their work in inclusive settings to meet all children’s needs in early and primary/elementary years.
The event will take place on September 30, 2016 in Irwin Auditorium - Beirut Campus from 11:00 a.m. till 01:00 p.m.
For further information, check the invitation letter.
For RSVP and correspondence, kindly refer to:
Ms. Viviane Yedalian
01-786456 EXT 1915
- Education Pledge Ceremony
- Department of Education offers the International Education Conference for Graduate Students: Between Questions and Findings: Educational Research from around the Globe
- STEM Education at LAU and Worldwide: Meanings, Foundations and Perspectives
- Continuing Professional Development for Schools
- Teaching Social Studies Students’ Exhibition
- No upcoming events at the moment.