News & Events
Inclusion initiative at LAU’s Early Childhood Center
The Department of Education at the Lebanese American University in collaboration with Step Together are launching their inclusion initiative at LAU’s Early Childhood Center/ Lab School entitled Thinking Together: Embracing Diversity in Education. The Step Together team will introduce their consultancy services in inclusive settings to meet all children’s needs in early and primary/elementary years.
The event will take place on September 30, 2016 in Irwin Auditorium - Beirut Campus.
For further information, check the invitation letter.
For RSVP and correspondence, kindly refer to:
Ms. Viviane Yedalian
01-786456 EXT 1915
- Education Pledge Ceremony
- Department of Education offers the International Education Conference for Graduate Students: Between Questions and Findings: Educational Research from around the Globe
- STEM Education at LAU and Worldwide: Meanings, Foundations and Perspectives
- Continuing Professional Development for Schools
- Teaching Social Studies Students’ Exhibition
- No upcoming events at the moment.