News & Events
Teaching Social Studies Students’ Exhibition
Posted February 11, 2016 in Events
Teaching Social Studies students at the Department of Education, LAU held an exhibition on December 16, 2015 titled: ‘Behind the Scenes; where (Hi)Stories Begin’. The aim of the projects and final exhibition was to engage social studies student-teachers with experiences, ideas and questions about the challenges and dilemmas of teaching history in particular and social studies in general in a context like Lebanon. The main driving theme underlying this endeavor was ‘developing historical thinking’. The main purpose of this project was to support and empower student-teachers to challenge conventional and traditional approaches to thinking about and teaching history.
- Department of Education: Seminar
- Dr. Sarouphim studies ‘Relational Reasoning’
- Institute for Gifted Education Conference; University of Connecticut
- Conference Presentation
- Department of Education offers the International Education Conference for Graduate Students: Between Questions and Findings: Educational Research from around the Globe
- No upcoming events at the moment.