News & Events
Dr. Sarouphim studies ‘Relational Reasoning’
Posted November 18, 2015 in Research
Dr. Ketty Sarouphim spent one semester sabbatical leave (Spring 2015) at the University of Maryland, Department of Educational Psychology where she worked on developing research studies at the Disciplined Reading and Learning Research Laboratory run by Dr. Patricia Alexander.
The topic of research is Relational Reasoning, a relatively new topic that investigates aspects of the reasoning process.
Students interested in the topic or in pursuing doctoral studies at the University of Maryland are encouraged to contact Dr. Alexander on her email: email@example.com
- Institute for Gifted Education Conference; University of Connecticut
- Conference Presentation
- Department of Education International Graduate Conference 2016:Between Questions and Findings: Educational Research from around the Globe
- Department of Education Seminar: Teacher Education Programs
- Department of Education & Writing Center Workshop: Email Writing
- No upcoming events at the moment.