News & Events
Education Pledge Ceremony
Posted May 18, 2016 in Events
On May 11th, the Department of Education at LAU held a ceremony for the graduating students who read a Pledge that as teachers they will ensure excellent education and equal opportunities for their students and will uphold the values that LAU instilled in them.
During the ceremony, certificates of best achievements were distributed to several students in the presence of Director General of MEHE Mr. Fadi Yarak and SAS Dean Mansour. Students Yusr El Rachidi, Reem Bou Shaheen, and Marwa El Neemany received awards for highest GPA in the Department of Education and Aya Zaghloul for fastest academic improvement. Also, the best 5 capstone/senior studies received awards from the Department of Education.
A reception for the audience followed.
- Department of Education offers the International Education Conference for Graduate Students: Between Questions and Findings: Educational Research from around the Globe
- STEM Education at LAU and Worldwide: Meanings, Foundations and Perspectives
- Continuing Professional Development for Schools
- Teaching Social Studies Students’ Exhibition
- Department of Education: Seminar
- No upcoming events at the moment.