Mission, objectives and learning outcomes
The mission of the Computer Science program is to provide students with the ability to integrate the theory and practice of computing in the representation, processing, and use of information while upholding tradition of the liberal arts education.
Program Educational objectives
The purpose of the M.S. in Computer Science Program is to
- Prepare graduates for computer science related careers with advanced knowledge and expertise in the computing field.
- Prepare graduates for postgraduate studies with the ability to conduct independent research in the computing field.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students shall have the ability to:
- apply advanced concepts in algorithmic design and analysis, and in other main areas in the field,
- demonstrate understanding of current technology trends as well as future disciplines and emerging research areas,
- search, analyse, and synthesize information from computing-related literature,
- identify and address research problems, and
- effectively communicate their technical and research work orally and in writing.