Nader El Khatib
Nader El Khatib is an associate professor of applied and pure mathematics. He joined LAU in 2011. He worked previously as a temporary professor at Ecole Centrale de Lyon and as a Post Doc researcher at the French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control (INRIA).
His research interests are applied mathematics, partial differential equations, mathematical modeling, bio-mathematics and modeling cardiovascular diseases.
- El Cheikh, Raouf ; Bernard, Samuel ; El Khatib, Nader ; A multiscale modelling approach for the regulation of the cell cycle by the circadian clock. J. Theoret. Biol. 426 (2017), 117-125.
- O. Kafi, N. El Khatib, A. Séqueira and J. Tiago. Numerical Simulations of a 3D Fluid-Structure Interaction Model for Blood Flow in an Atherosclerotic Artery. Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, Volume 14, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 179-193.
- S. Boujena, N. El Khatib and O. Kafi. Generalized Navier-Stokes equations with non-standard conditions for blood flow in atherosclerotic artery, Appl. Anal. 95 (2016), no. 8, 1645-1670.
- N. El Khatib, S. Génieys, B. Kazmierczak and V. Volpert Reaction-Diffusion Model of Atherosclerosis Development. Journal of Mathematical Biology, Springer 2011.
- N. EL Khatib, S. Génieys, B. Kazmierczak and V. Volpert Mathematical Modelling of Atherosclerosis as an Inflammatory Disease. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 2009 367, 4877-4886.
- N. El Khatib, S. Génieys, A.M. Zine and V. Volpert Non-Newtonian Effects in a Fluid-Structure Interaction Model for Atherosclerosis. Journal of Technical Physics Vol. L, No. 1, 2009.
- PhD in Applied Mathematics, 2009 Université de Lyon, France.
- BS in Mathematics, Université de Savoie, France.
Nader El Khatib
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Office: Block A, Room 808a