Refereed Journal Articles
- L. Issa, J. Brajard, M. Fakhri, D. Hayes, L. Mortier, P-M. Poulain. Modelling Surface Currents in the Eastern Levantine Mediterranean Using Surface Drifters and Satellite Altimetry. Ocean Modelling, May 2016. doi: 10.1016/j.ocemod.2016.05.006
- L. Issa. Perturbation Based Simplified Models for Unsteady Incompressible Micro-channels Flows, Applied Mathematical Modelling, December 2015.
- L.Issa, I. Lakkis, Reduced Order Modeling of Low Mach Number Unsteady Micro-channel Flows, J. Fluids Eng. 136(5), 051201, March 2014. dpi:10.1115/1.4026199.
- L. Borcea, L. Issa, C. Tsogka, Source localization in random acoustic waveguides, SIAM Multiscale Modeling Simulations, 8(5), pp. 1981-2022, 2010.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- L. Issa, J. Brajard, Milad Fakhri, Laurent Mortier, Pierre-Marie Poulain. Modeling Surface Currents in the Eastern Levantine Mediterranean. EGU General Assembly Conference, Apr 2015, Vienna, Austria. 17.
- L.Issa, I. Lakkis, Reduced order models of low Mach number isothermal flows in micro- channels. Proceedings of ICNMM2013 the ASME 2013 11th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels June 16-19, 2013, Sapporo, Japan.
- Ph.D. in Computational and Applied Mathematics (CAAM), Rice University, May 2010
- M.A. in Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. in Mathematics (High Distinction), Statistics minor, American University of Beirut
Assistant Professor of Mathematics