Haidar Harmanani is a professor of computer science in the Department of Computer Science and Mathematics. He joined LAU in 1994 as an assistant professor.
- G. Dibeh, H. Harmanani, “A Stochastic Chartist-Fundamentalist Model with Time Delays,” Computational Economics, Springer, 2012.
- D. Azar, H. Harmanani, R. Korkmaz, “A Hybrid Heuristic Approach To Optimize Rule-Based Software Quality Estimation Models,” Information and Software Technology Journal, Volume 51, Number 9, pp. 1365-1376, Elsevier Science, September 2009.
- H. Harmanani, R. Sawan, “Test Bus Assignment, Sizing, and Partitioning for System-On-Chip,” IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Volume 32, Number 3, pp. 165-175, Summer 2007.
- H. Harmanani and H. Salamy, “Power-Constrained System-on-a-Chip Test Scheduling Using a Genetic Algorithm”, Journal of Circuits, Systems, and Computers, World Scientific Publishing, Volume 15, Number 3, June 2006.
- PhD in computer engineering, 1994, Case Western Reserve University, US.
- MS in computer engineering, 1991, Case Western Reserve University, US.
- BS in computer engineering, 1989, Case Western Reserve University, US.
Professor of Computer Science
Assistant Dean, School of Arts and Sciences
Office: Block A, Room 810