Faisal N. Abu-Khzam
Faisal N. Abu-Khzam is an associate professor of computer science. His research interests include graph theory, combinatorial optimization, exact and parameterized algorithms, parallel computing and computational biology.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam, K. Daudjee, A. E. Mouawad and N. Nishimura. On Scalable Parallel Recursive Backtracking. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, volume 84, pages 65-75, 2015.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam, C. Feghali and H. Muller. Partitioning a Graph into Disjoint Cliques and a Triangle-free Graph. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 190-191, pages 1-12, 2015.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam. Maximum Common Induced Subgraph Parameterized by Vertex Cover, Information Processing Letters, volume 114, number 3, pages 99-103, 2014.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam and M. A. Langston. Immersion Containment and Connectivity in Color-Critical Graphs. Journal of Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, volume 14, number 2, pages 155-164, 2012.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam, A. Mouawad and M. Liedloff. An Exact Algorithm for Connected Red-Blue Dominating Set. Journal of Discrete Algorithms, volume 9, number 3, pages 252-262, 2011.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam, H. Fernau, M. A. Langston, U. Stege and S. Lee-Cultura. Charge and Reduce: A Fixed-Parameter Algorithm for String-to-String Correction. Discrete Optimization, volume 8, number 1, pages 41-49, 2011.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam. A Kernelization Algorithm for r-Set Packing. Information Processing Letters, volume 110, number 16, pages 621-624, 2010.
- F. N, Abu-Khzam. A Kernelization Algorithm for d-Hitting Set. Journal of Computer and System Sciences, volume 76, number 7, pages 524-531, 2010.
- F. N. Abu-Khzam, H. Fernau and M. A. Langston. A Bounded Search Tree Algorithm for Parameterized Face Cover. Journal of Discrete Algorithms, Volume 6, Issue 4, December 2008, Pages 541-552.
- Ph.D. in computer science, 2003, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, USA.
- M.S. in mathematics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.
- B.S. in computer science, American University of Beirut, Lebanon.